Thursday, August 20, 2009

Momonga (モモンガ)

Gail posted a link about this little critters on FB. The moment I set my eyes on that single photo, I went "Kawaiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!" I couldn't help but go "Awwww" and smiled to myself even though I was in office. I went straight to Google images and googled for more pics of them. They are THAT cute.

Those critters are Japanese dwarf flying squirrels called Momonga, モモンガ. Honestly, they are so adorable they look like they pop out of a manga. Gotta love those huge, shiny, button-like eyes and tiny hands that they like to fold in front of their fluffy round tummy, making them look like they are peeking out of a half egg shells. And I don't know if it's just me, but they look like they are smiling on each of their piccas. Maybe just like most Japanese, they love their piccas to be taken :P

Feast your eyes on this cuteness overload ^ ^


"Hey I wanna be in the picca too!" said the last squirrel poking his head from behind the tree. HeeHee...



Aren't they precious?

No comments: