Thursday, March 26, 2009

It's week 12, darlings.

Nearing the end of week 12. Everyday projects, assignments, more projects, more assignments. sian-ness. Worse, my parents are out of town. If it were week 1 or 2, I'd be shouting for joy. FREEDOM! is what i'd say. But not now. On top of schoolworks, i've to clean the house, cook my own food, wash the dishes, do the laundry etc. Mom will only be coming back 10 days later. More sian-ness.

First few days were fine. It was kinda liberating actually. No one tells me to sleep early, no one tells me to wake up early. Experimented a little in the kitchen. Made bunch of nameless meals, which were good. But the novelty is fading quickly. Dishes are piling up.

Unfortch, mom's not here cuz my sis is sick (told her to take care of herself. bah...). So i can't be so selfish to ask her to come back ASAP. Sigh.. when all the options are equally bad, it's hard to decide what to wish for. Oh and my dad is coming back on Sat. Hopefully he goes to bangkok soon after he comes back. It's more troublesome to look after two people than to look after myself only. And he always nags me to sleep early and wake up early. Sigh sighs...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Made bunch of nameless meals"
I thought you wrote "made a bunch of naked meals"

hahahaa... u can try!!! :D