Friday, October 3, 2008

AFA: Absolutely Freakin' Abstruse

Finally done with my midterms. Yayness!

Screwed up my AFA big time. No surprise.

Midterm break next week. But seriously break? What break?!? I'm almost fully booked by my project gpmates. Imagine - 4 major projects, all will be chiong-ed during the term break. Yargh!

Thinkin of buying a new lens for my camera. I like sceneries and I love macros. Um, suggestions?

Gonna read a new book this break. Just borrowed Haruki Murakami's Hard-boiled Wonderland and the End of the World from Fels. Man, I love Murakami-san. I wanna marry his fantasies. They're pretty abstruse too, like AFA. But in a good way, very good way, unlike AFA.

Wanna go around snappy happy for one day. What ulu place in Spore that's pretty?

Gonna be a busy busy term break for me ^^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

stop bitchin.

u have received a butterfly award from me!

Just.Me. said...

eh what butterfly award?